The Challenge / The Opportunity
- The Population With Disabilities (PWD) in the U.S. is largely underserved. About 82 % are unemployed.
A Solution to Create Value
- Open a warehouse to train employees, ship orders, create products, and provide pop-up coffee shops with an innovative community focus to employ PWD and provide community-based services- locally.
- Grow from within and existing community base, friends, and relatives that have an “affinity” to support the PWD market segment.
It’s Happening Now
- In August 2020 our warehouse has opened at The Loading Dock at 1053E East Whitaker Mill Road Suite 115, Raleigh, NC 27604
- Gabi and her friends are shipping orders, creating candles, and packing gift boxes.
- Pop-up coffee shops are continuing to happen at local events in the Raleigh, NC area.
What We Need To Open The Coffee Shop
$200,000 to continue to employ and train adults with developmental disabilities.
Would you like to discuss this opportunity?
Mary Angelini, Founder